READ TO LEARN
How can I be responsible for my education?
- See learning as a means to reach your goals
- Set yourself short term and long term targets, goals and ambitions
- Hard work! There is nothing you can't do if you put your mind and time into it
- Don't forget to give yourself a reward for completing work
How can I fit everything into my life?
- Log into Fronter often to make sure you know your tasks and deadlines
- Customise your Today page to easily find all of your work
- Use the 'to do list' tool to prioritise your tasks
- Participate in Fronter forums and share knowledge with friends and teachers
- Submit work from anywhere with internet access
How can I motivate my teacher?
- Tell your teacher you like using Fronter
- Ask your teacher to put homework on Fronter instead of printing it out
- Like doing tests on Fronter? Tell your teacher you do and ask for more
- Suggest using Fronter to create polls and surveys to find out what areas you need help with
To change the text size, hold the Ctrl key and press + to enlarge or - to shrink.